Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Leonard Sweet Books



Greetings Everyone,

I'm sorry I have not posted anything for the past several days. I'm finding that my writing time has gone away while I'm getting ready to go on our mission trip to the Congo. I will try to do better over the next week, but may not be able to post while in the Congo.

This past Sunday I was asked to recommend my favorite Leonard Sweet books as some of you would like to go deeper with him after having him share at the church. Below I list three of my favorites and also a couple of my other current reads that I am getting into.   Good Reading!!











Below are two books I have been into lately. The first is a classic by E. Stanly Jones and the second is a book that anyone who is concerned with church growth should read, Better Together.




No comments:

Post a Comment